Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/spicy-and-mild-enchiladas
It happens all the time. Some family members like spicy food, and others do not. Luckily the solution is using a GoodCook MultiMeal Divided Baking Pan. With the GoodCook MultiMeal Divided Baking Pan, one can easily cook spicy enchiladas on one side and on the other mild enchiladas. This idea can be taken further by separating other foods you might not want to mingle with.
If you make your own spicy and mild Enchiladas, tag us @goodcookcom. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Prep:10 minutes
- Total time:30 minutes
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup mild Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups spicy Enchilada Sauce
- 4 cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Green Onions (diced)
- 2 tbsp Bell Peppers (diced)
- Warm the tortillas slightly on a griddle or in a microwave.
- Place the tortillas one at a time on the GoodCook MulitMeal Pan 13” x 9” x 2”. Spread the cheese and a sauce drizzle across each tortilla’s center. Roll the tortilla and repeat the process until all the tortillas are used, separating the mild and spicy enchiladas into their respective compartments.
- Pour the remainder of the sauces over their corresponding enchiladas and top with cheese. Place in an oven that has been preheated to 350°F and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish is cilantro, green onions, and bell peppers.