Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/Marry-Me-Chicken
Looking for a recipe that will make you want to get down on one knee? Try this Marry Me Chicken Dish in our GoodCook ProEase Jumbo Cooker. This pan is the perfect size for making some of your favorite one-pot meals. It is constructed for extra strength, and our Supremsafe Nonstick cooking surface makes it perfect for this recipe. Lightly dredging the chicken first in flour, then cooking in a mixture of oil and butter creates a slightly crispy crust and helps to thicken the sauce. Adding sun-dried tomatoes to the recipe adds a bit of acidity and tang that balances the cheesy cream sauce. Combining the crispy chicken with a sun-dried tomato cream sauce and easy cleanup is guaranteed to be a winner-winner chicken dinner in any house.
- Prep:10 minutes
- Type:Main Dishes
- Total time:30 minutesIngredients
- 1-2 pounds of Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Basil (chopped)
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Lightly dredge the chicken in flour and shake off any excess, and set aside.
- Preheat a GoodCook ProEase Jumbo Cooker to medium heat. Add the olive oil and butter. When the butter has melted, add the chicken and cook until both sides are crispy and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add garlic to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add in the chicken broth and heavy cream, then bring to a gentle simmer. Once simmering, add the cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until the cheese has completely melted.
- Add the cooked chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and garnish with basil. Serve over pasta or rice if desired.