Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/jennifer-aniston-inspired-salad
- Serves: 2
- Prep:10 minutes
- Total time:20 minutes
- 2 cups tri-color quinoa (cooked)
- 1 can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup mini cucumbers (diced)
- ½ cup red onions (diced)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- ¼ cup feta
- 2 tbsp pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Start by cooking tri-color quinoa according to package directions.
- Rinse and drain garbanzo beans using a GoodCook Mesh Strainer.
- Use the GoodCook Veggie Dicer to cut the cucumbers and onions.
- Use the GoodCook Veggie Dicer to cut cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Pour the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper into a GoodCook Mixing Bottle and shake until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Layer & build your salad by starting with the quinoa followed by garbanzo beans, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, feta, and pepitas. Toss in your dressing and enjoy!
- For added convenience use a GoodCook Meal Prep Bowl storage container.