Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/crispy-chicken-tacos
Crispy Chicken Tacos baked on a GoodCook AirPerfect Pizza Pan are perfect for the next time a taco craving hits you. The perforations in the pan and air insulation allow the tacos to crisp evenly without a soggy underside. Applying a gentle mist of oil to the outside of the taco will help the taco become crispy. Other meats, such as cooked ground beef or turkey, can be easily substituted for rotisserie chicken.
If you make your own Crispy Chicken Tacos, tag us @goodcookcom. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Prep:10 minutes
- Total time:40 minutes
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 12 Tortillas
- 1 oz. Avocado Oil Spray
- Your Favorite Taco Toppings
- Warm the tortillas for 10-15 seconds on each side or until the tortilla is easily foldable. Gently mist one side of the tortilla with avocado oil. Add 2-3 tablespoons of shredded chicken to the center of the tortilla, followed by one tablespoon of cheese. Fold the tortilla into a taco shape. Repeat the process until all the tortillas are filled.
- Evenly space the tacos on a GoodCook AirPerfect Pizza Pan. Place the GoodCook AirPerfect Pizza Pan in an oven that has been preheated to 350°F. Bake for 15 minutes or until your tacos are crispy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Carefully open the taco slightly and fill it with your favorite taco toppings.
- Serve & enjoy.