- SEC Regulation A+ is an exemption from registration for public offering, which allows investors to invest in non-listed companies
- Millennials are favoring ethical consumption over price when purchasing goods and services; Coyuchi is leveraging this market with its sustainable and environmentally friendly luxury home goods
- Coyuchi has spent three decades exploring organic farming and sustainability in textiles, achieving high-quality certifications, including The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R)
- The company is targeting four core markets – bedding, bath, apparel, and lifestyle – covering markets that ethically conscious millennials are penetrating
- The global organic bedding market was valued at $836.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.1%
Coyuchi, the gold standard in sustainable luxury home goods, uses only 100% organic cotton materials to manufacture textiles, including luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel, and other products for the environmentally conscious homeowner. The company is currently accepting investment as part of a Regulation A+ (Reg A+) offering. Coyuchi’s profile can be found on Manhattan Street Capital’s site (https://ibn.fm/lEYSo) or through the updated offering circular (https://ibn.fm/w861s).
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) adopted its “Regulation A+” amendments to Regulation A under the mandates of the JOBS Act in 2015. Regulation A+ is an exemption from registration for public offerings. It offers a structure that includes Tier 1 (up to $20 million during…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork