black rhinestone ribbon is also very common in everyone's daily life, such as camera straps, backpack straps, etc., many of which are applied to bling ribbon. Burlap Ribbon Bulk are widely used in clothing, shoe materials, luggage and leather goods, industrial production, agriculture and animal husbandry, ordnance, road transportation and other industries. In the 1930s, the webbing was all produced by handicraft workshops, and the raw materials were cotton rope and twine. After the founding of New China, the raw materials for Christmas Decorative Ribbon gradually developed into cotton, vinylon, polyester, polypropylene, spandex, viscose and so on. It produces three major production processes of knitting yarn, weaving and knitted fabrics, and the textile structures include plain weave, twill fabric, twill fabric, jacquard, double-pass, double-layer, tubular and synergistic structure.
Let master the professional knowledge of the next Christmas Ribbon Wholesale together!
Classification of Gifts Ribbon production:
1. According to the material
Polyester / Duoduolong / PP polypropylene fabric / acrylic sheet / cotton / polyester fabric / gold and silver onion / spandex yarn / light yarn / polyester, etc.
The difference between polyester and PP Ribbon: Generally, Polyster Printed Grosgrain Ribbon is woven first and then dyed. Therefore, the color of the yarn after being cut will be the color of the milky white yarn due to the uneven coloring, while the PP Ribbon is not woven because the yarn is first colored and then woven. It is easy to have the condition that the yarn becomes milky white; in comparison, polyester Ribbon is glossier and softer than PP Ribbon; it can also be distinguished according to the chemical change of ignition; generally, the price of polyester Ribbon is higher than that of PP Ribbon.
Too many dragon Ribbon is soft and dull
Acrylic Ribbon is composed of two materials, Dodo and cotton
The price of cotton Wholesale Ribbon is generally higher.
2. According to the way of editingThere are three categories of plain weave, twill, twill and miscellaneous weave. (Plain weave / small wave pattern / twill weave / safety webbing / pit pattern / bead pattern / jacquard and other PP Ribbon can be divided into 900D/1200D/1600D according to the size of the yarn. In addition, people should pay attention to the thickness of the Packing Ribbon, and the thickness also defines its price. and toughness)
3. According to the characteristics of the Ribbon itselfExtensible webbing and rigid Ribbon (non-extensible custom satin ribbon) two categories
4. According to the processing technologyThe key to the production of Ribbon is two types of woven belts and knitted belts. The webbing, especially the Jacquard Ribbon, is somewhat similar to the fabric label processing technology, but the cloth label bobbin is fixed, and the spun yarn expresses the pattern design; while the Ribbon is basically fixed, the spun yarn is fixed, and the cop yarn expresses the pattern design, Small equipment is used, and it is very likely that it will take a long time for each vertical cutting, production and threading and adjustment of the equipment, and the high efficiency is relatively low. However, it can produce a variety of types of goods, which are dizzying, and it is not like cloth labels that always have those kinds of faces. The key role of Jute Ribbon is decorative art, and it is also multifunctional. Such as the fashionable mobile phone camisole and so on. After the straps are woven out, people can also screen and ink various text/pattern designs, which is generally more cost-effective than weaving the text patterns immediately.Woven belts are mainly divided into two categories: woven belts and woven belts. At this stage, the application of shuttleless webbing in the sales market is more extensive than that of woven Ribbon.
5. According to the characteristics
A/Bungee cord: Hook with edge/silk elastic cord/twill elastic cord/cotton towel elastic cord/button door elastic cord/pull frame elastic cord/ground non-slip elastic cord/text jacquard elastic cord
B/Rope type: round rubber band rope/needle pass, PP, low elastic, acrylic, cotton, fine linen rope, etc.
C/Knitted belt: Because of its unique structure, it refers to the horizontal (dimensional) tightness, and the key is the knitted belt used for piping
D/English alphabet belt: polypropylene fabric raw material, English alphabet, multilateral English alphabet, round rope of English alphabet, etc.
E/herringbone strap: transparent shoulder strap, gauze strap, thread strap
F/bag leather webbing: PP belt, polyester bag with edge, cotton webbing, Polyster Printed Grosgrain Ribbon, acrylic webbing, jacquard webbing. . .
G/Gold Velvet Tape: Stretchy Gold Velvet Tape, Double Sided Velvet Tape
H/ all kinds of cotton wool edge, lace edge
T/velvet belt: The cashmere belt is made of gold velvet material, and a very thin layer of wool is embedded on the top of the belt.
M/Apparel Printed Tape: Tailor-made with various textures on the straps.
P/Eared Ribbon: Suitable for brand women's dresses (ear hooks), sweater jackets, collars, sleeves, etc.
How to identify Ribbon?
The cotton yarns produced by two unknown types of Polyster Printed Grosgrain Ribbon were removed and re-rooted, and each was ignited with a lighter, and some physical changes were observed in the whole process of ignition, so as to clarify the raw materials of cotton yarn. When igniting, observe the flame, the melting state and the released smell, and the condition of the embers after ignition.
The following are the technical parameters of the ignition physics of the two kinds of Ribbon materials for their reference:
Polyster Printed Grosgrain Ribbon: it melts and burns near the flame, dripping and bubbling does not continue to burn immediately, like lettuce, round, light, brown to dark gray, beaded.
Polyester fabric ribbon: It melts and burns near the flame, and it can continue to burn when dripping and foaming. There are very few sweet and hard rounds with weak smoke, black rhinestone ribbon or light brown.
flax fiber and hemp fiber
Flax fiber and hemp fiber are all flammable just before the flame, ignite quickly, the flame is light yellow and emits black smoke. The difference between the smell released by the two when they are ignited and the embers after burning is that the cotton has the smell of paper, and the hemp has the smell of grass ash; Measure off-white powdery embers.
Cotton and polyester cloth
Polyamide fiber (polyester) is also known as polyamide fiber. Near the flame, it quickly curls and melts into a milky white gel. It melts and drips in the flame and bubbles. There is no flame when ignited. The post hazel melt is not easy to mash.
Polyester fabric, also known as polyester fiber fabric, is easy to ignite, and it melts near the flame. When ignited, it melts and emits black smoke from the exhaust pipe. It is a light yellow flame and releases a fragrant smell. After burning, the embers are dark brown lumps. Can be crushed.
Nylon and polypropylene cloth (PP)
Nylon, also known as polythiophene chemical fiber, becomes soft and shrunk near the fire. After the fire, black smoke is emitted from the exhaust pipe. The flame is milky white. , easy to break when twisted by hand.
Polypropylene cloth is also known as custom satin ribbon. It melts and shrinks near the flame. It is flammable. The mysterious fire ignites slowly and emits black smoke from the exhaust pipe. The upper part of the flame is light yellow and the lower part is dark blue, releasing the smell of crude oil. Light tan particulate matter, easily broken by hand twisting.
Vinyl and Chlorine
Vinylon alias acrylic emulsion shrinks indoor formaldehyde chemical fiber, which is not easy to ignite. It melts and gathers near the flame. When ignited, there is a flame on the top. When the chemical fiber is melted into a gelatinous flame, the flame increases, there is dense smoke, and a bitter taste is released. After ignition The remaining gray-black bead-like particles can be damaged with fingers.
Chlorine is also known as polyethylene chemical fiber. It is difficult to ignite, and the mysterious fire is extinguished. The flame is pale yellow, and the bottom is emerald green with smoke. It releases the strange smell of spicy food. Twisted.
Spandex and Fluorine
Spandex yarn is also known as polyurethane chemical fiber. It melts and burns near the fire. When ignited, the flame is dark blue. When it leaves the fire, it melts and burns again, releasing a unique and irritating odor. After lighting, the embers are soft and bulky cool ash. Fluorine is also known as polytetrafluoroethylene chemical fiber, and ISO organization calls it fluorite chemical fiber. Near the flame, it only melts, it is difficult to ignite, and it does not ignite. The edge flame is green-blue carbonized, melted and dissolved, the vapor is harmful, and the molten material is hard Round black beads. Fluorocarbon chemical fibers are commonly used in the textile industry to manufacture sewing machine threads with excellent performance.
It is simple and easy to distinguish chemical fibers by the ignition method, but it is not easy to distinguish the products of blended fabrics. It is necessary to extract a cotton yarn from each of the Jingwei directions (that is, the straight and horizontal directions) and light them.