Equus Total Return (NY: EQS )
1.650 USD -0.020 (-1.20%) Official Closing Price Updated: 7:00 PM EST, Jan 15, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Stories about Equus Total Return
11 Financials Stocks Moving In Tuesday's After-Market Session
January 05, 2021
Gainers Conifer Holdings (NASDAQ:CNFR) stock increased by 2.64% to $3.11 during Tuesday's after-market session. Today's ...
9 Financial Services Stocks Moving In Friday's Intraday Session
December 11, 2020
Gainers TPG Pace Beneficial (NYSE:TPGY) stock rose 103.55% to $22.59 during Friday's regular session. As of ...
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs On Friday
December 11, 2020
This morning 167 companies reached new 52-week highs. Noteables: Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) was the largest firm on a ...
12 Financial Services Stocks Moving In Friday's Intraday Session
December 04, 2020
Gainers Star Peak Energy (NYSE:STPK) shares moved upwards by 45.32% to $14.62 during Friday's regular session. As of 13:52 EST, Star ...
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Lows On Friday
March 06, 2020
Friday morning, 940 companies set new 52-week lows. Interesting Points: The largest company by market cap to set a new 52-week ...
BRIEF-EQUUS Total Return Files For Non-Timely 10-K With SEC
April 02, 2018
* FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10-K WITH THE U.S. SEC Source text : (http://bit.ly/2q0E7nb) Further company coverage:
* EQS Group AG reports 8.19 percent stake in Issuer Direct Corp as of September 6, 2017 - SEC filing??
BRIEF-Equus Total Return ?net assets of $42.1 mln as of June 30
August 15, 2017
* Equus Total Return Inc - ?net assets as of June 30, 2017, of $42.1 million, an increase of approximately $0.7 million since March 31, 2017?
* Equus receives $2.4 million from Biogenic Reagents Investment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Equus Total Return Inc - net assets as of March 31, 2017, of $41.4 million, a decrease of approximately $1.3 million since December 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Monday 3/20 Insider Buying Report: EQS, AMBC
March 20, 2017
As the saying goes, there are many possible reasons for an insider to sell a stock, but only one reason to buy -- they expect to make money. So let's look at two noteworthy recent insider buys.
BRIEF-Equus Total Return reports net assets of $41.5 mln
November 11, 2016
* Reports net assets as of September 30, 2016, of $41.5 million, an increase of approximately $1.9 million since June 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says net assets per share increased to $3.13 as of June 30, 2016 from $2.96 as of March 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Equus posts Q1 net assets $2.96/shr
May 12, 2016
* Says net assets per share $2.96 at quarter-end Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Pa. Supreme Court denies new hearing in Ellis Preserve case
October 21, 2014
It appears that an effort by a developer to have a case reheard before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has come to an end...
After Ellis Preserve ruling, developer tries last ditch effort to appeal Supreme Court
October 10, 2014
A developer who was on the losing side of a recent Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling has filed a motion to have the case re-heard...
Developers win big in Pa. Supreme Court ruling
September 25, 2014
Equus Capital Partners scored a huge win for itself and developers across the state when the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled in its favor regarding a proposed mixed-use development in Newtown Square,...
RED, Levine, PB Bell among bidders for ‘Psycho’ building
July 25, 2014
The city of Phoenix has released the names of the seven bidders looking to redevelop the Barrister Place building at Central Avenue and Jefferson Street...
Equus Capital Partners Ltd. is putting up for sale a key but under-used piece of downtown San Jose's CityView Plaza, testing the market for development sites here...
Wednesday 4/9 Insider Buying Report: OSBC, EQS
April 09, 2014
Bargain hunters are wise to pay careful attention to insider buying, because although there are many various reasons for an insider to sell a stock, presumably the only reason they would use their...
REFILE-RESEARCH ALERT-Eqstra: BPI Equity Research cuts target price
November 24, 2013
Nov 25 (Reuters) - Eqstra Holdings Ltd : * BPI Equity research cuts target price by 8 percent to 9.90 rand; rating buy
BRIEF-Equus reports Q3 net assets per share $2.78
November 18, 2013
Nov 18 (Reuters) - EQUUS Total Return Inc : * Announces third quarter net asset value * Reports net assets as of September 30, 2013, of $29.4 million, a decrease of
Friday 12/21 Insider Buying Report: EQS
December 21, 2012
As the saying goes, there are many possible reasons for an insider to sell a stock, but only one reason to buy -- they expect to make money. So let's look at one noteworthy recent insider buy.