Kensington®, the worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice, today released the list of products in its award-winning portfolio of Microsoft Surface accessories that are compatible with the new Microsoft Surface Pro 7+. Kensington’s portfolio of accessories, which includes docking stations, rugged cases, locks, data protection, and commercial mounting solutions, greatly enhance the usability of the Surface Pro 7+ and provide industry-leading protection for the user’s device and data.
Kensington Surface Docks Increase Productivity and Ease-of-Use
Designed for Microsoft Surface devices, Kensington Surface Docks enable users to create a mobile or desktop setup to include up to dual 4K displays and connect and charge their favorite USB accessories, while powering the Surface Pro 7+ at the same time.
- SD7000 Surface Pro Docking Station (K62917NA)
- SD1610P USB-C Mini Mobile 4K Dock w/ Pass-Through Charging for Microsoft Surface Devices (K38365WW)
Kensington BlackBelt Rugged Cases Provide Ultimate Protection from Drop Damage
Kensington’s BlackBelt™ Rugged Cases for Surface Pro provide military-grade drop protection (MIL-STD-810G) to minimize the risk of damage from slips and drops. The BlackBelt cases, which incorporate a stowable, self-adjusting hand strap to provide a firm grip while in use, provide full access to all ports and jacks, as well as the stand and camera. The cases are TAA-compliant for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
- BlackBelt™ 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface™ Pro 7+, 7, 6, 5, & 4 (K97950WW) – also available in blue (K97800WW), red (K97801WW), and silver (K97802WW)
- BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader for Surface Pro 7+, 7, 6, 5, & 4 (K97550WW)
Kensington Lock Solutions Provide Superior Security
As an industry leader in laptop security for over 25 years, Kensington lock solutions provide professional-level security and superior device engagement for Surface Pro devices. Exclusively designed for Surface devices, Kensington locks feature non-invasive locking technology to provide ease-of-use security solutions that require no device modifications.
- Keyed Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go (K62044WW), Supervisor Keyed (K62052S), Master Keyed (K62052M)
- Portable Keyed Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go (K66642WW), Supervisor Keyed (K66643S), Master Keyed (K66643M)
- Keyed Dual Head Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go (K66646WW), Like Keyed (K66647L), Supervisor Keyed (K66647S), Master Keyed (K66647M)
- Combination Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go (K66300WW), Serialized (K66302WW)
- AC Lock & Charge Station for Surface Devices (K62858NA)
Kensington Solutions Protect Data From Prying Eyes and Cyber Thieves
Kensington’s data protection solutions help users significantly reduce the risk of compromise of sensitive or confidential information while using their Surface Pro 7+. The VeriMark Fingerprint Key provides universal 2nd-factor authentication security to protect data from cyber thieves, and Kensington’s privacy screens narrow the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees to reduce the chances of a visual data breach in office and public settings.
- VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key – FIDO U2F & Windows Hello™ - Designed for Surface (K64707WW)
- MagPro Elite Magnetic Privacy Screen for Surface Pro 7+, 7, 6, 5, &4 (K50730WW)
- FP123 Privacy Screen for Surface Pro 7+/7/6/5/4 (K64489WW)
Kensington Solutions Secure Surface Pro Devices in Retail Environments
Kensington’s WindFall® portfolio of tamper-resistant security products enable users to secure Surface Pro devices in retail and hospitality environments where they are used in applications such as point-of-sale registers, interactive office directories, wireless jukeboxes.
- WindFall® Frame for Microsoft Surface Pro (K67945US)
- WindFall® Stand for Microsoft Surface Pro (K67944US)
- Windfall® Console for Microsoft Surface Pro (K67953US)
- SD7000 Surface Pro Docking Station - https://youtu.be/IEbsVRlWurc
- Keyed Cable Lock for Surface Pro - https://youtu.be/Sa1F4HP1W5Q
- VeriMark Biometric Technology Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFQjxQmcVp6yNG0hBWKf1sa4SzryoXQfY
- MagPro Privacy Screen for Surface Pro - https://youtu.be/6GpOAibK6t4
- Universal AC Charge Station for Surface Pro - https://youtu.be/ZqMu32o3ZKc
- Images - https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnB7wLJ
Follow Kensington on:
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Kensington_tech
- Facebook: Facebook.com/KensingtonTech
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/company/Kensington
- Twitter: @Kensington
- Contact Us: email@example.com
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business, and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington strives to anticipate the needs and challenges of the ever-evolving workplace and craft professional-tier award-winning solutions for organizations committed to providing peak professionals the tools they need to thrive. The company prides itself as The Professionals’ Choice, and on its core values surrounding design, quality, support, and sustainability.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded business, academic, and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands. Kensington The Professionals’ Choice, BlackBelt and Verimark are trademarks of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949-768-4423 ext. 101