California Republican Party (CAGOP) officially endorses Peter Coe Verbica, Candidate for Board of Equalization, District 2, 2022.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - April 28, 2022 - PRLog -- California Republican Party (CAGOP) officially endorses Peter Coe Verbica, a fiscal conservative and candidate for the State of California Board of Equalization, District 2, 2022.
According to Verbica, "We're honored to be endorsed by the new, inclusive Republican Party, led by Latina Chairwoman, Jessica Patterson. The GOP is the Party founded by Abraham Lincoln, the quintessential statesman who led our country through its most turbulent of times. Today's GOP exemplifies ethnic and cultural diversity. And, just as important, today's GOP unabashedly encourages diversity of thought."
Additional Verbica endorsements from both sides of the aisle and bipartisan organizations include:
- the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association PAC,
- Ted Gaines, Board of Equalization, District 1 Member,
- Jim Cunneen, former Member of the California State Assembly from the 24th district,
- Rod Diridon, Jr., former City of Santa Clara Councilmember,
- Dr. Gloria Hom, former Member, California State Board of Education, former Trustee, California State University Board of Trustees, former Member, State Teachers' Retirement Board,
- Haydi Danielson, Co-Founder, Nicaragua College Fund; Principal, a family-owned nursery,
- Damon Danielson, Songwriter; Musician; Founder, Zero Motorcycles,
- Tom Squeri, President/CEO, Granite Rock Company,
- Richard C. DiNapoli,
- David Mariani,
- Lon Saavedra, CEO emeritus, Hakone Foundation, Founding Director emeritus, Western Region, Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian,
- Richard Hough, retired Probation Officer
- Paul Mulholland, retired firefighter,
- Dee Buhler, school teacher.
Peter Coe Verbica is a fifth generation California native who was raised on a cattle ranch. His family has strong ties to Henry Coe State Park which was donated in memory of his great grandfather. Verbica obtained a JD from Santa Clara University School of Law, and an MS from MIT. He is a Certified Financial Planner® and Managing Director at Silicon Private Wealth, a Registered Investment Advisor. He is married and father to four daughters, the oldest of whom served in the US Navy aboard the USS Eisenhower. Verbica is the former chair of the Military Care Committee which sent hundreds of care packages to active US service personnel.
For more information: peterverbica.com
Peter Coe Verbica for Board of Equalization
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - CAGOP Endorses Peter Coe Verbica | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog