FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - May 17, 2021 - PRLog -- GrooveCar Direct, the leading auto shopping platform for credit unions, is proud to announce eight new partnerships in Q1 2021:
- A.B.D. FCU, based in Warren, MI, with assets of $82 million, serving 10,567 members
- ABCO FCU, based in Willingboro, NJ, with assets of $256 million, serving 28,883 members
- Community Alliance CU, based in Livonia, MI, with assets of $115 million, serving 8,165 members
- Credit Union of Emporia, based in Emporia, KS, with assets of $33 million, serving 3,396 members
- Faith Community United CU, based in Cleveland, OH, with assets of $18 million, serving 5,257 members
- Midwest Community CU, based in Sioux City, IA, with assets of $40 million, serving 3,117 members
- Northwest Arkansas FCU, based in Fayetteville, AR, with assets of $14 million, serving 2,027 members
- On The Grid Financial CU, based in Atlanta, GA, with assets of $48 million, serving 4,747 members
Interested in learning more? Visit GrooveCarInc.com today to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.
About GrooveCar Direct:
GrooveCar Direct, a Fusion AF company, allows credit union partners to engage and connect with their car shopping members by offering a customizable auto shopping platform that caters to their needs. Through the platform, credit union partners are able to drive new loans and cross-sell opportunities. With over 350 credit union partners across the country, GrooveCar Direct's platform is easy to implement and completely scalable. Additional information can be found at http://www.groovecarinc.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2021 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog