- National awareness of glioblastoma tumors (“GBM”) sustained by Congressional leaders aim to improve efforts to treat brain cancers and ultimately improve patient survival
- GBM is a widely occurring, aggressive and effectively incurable brain cancer that few patients survive beyond three years
- U.S.-based drug developer CNS Pharmaceuticals is in the midst of a global potentially pivotal clinical trial for its lead pharmaceutical candidate, Berubicin, which it aims to show improves on standard of care chemotherapy agent Lomustine’s approach to treating GBM
- Berubicin is a novel anthracycline that is practically unique in its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier to directly target tumors, and a Phase I trial of the drug in 2006 produced a surviving patient with over 15 years cancer-free
- An interim futility analysis of the current trial is anticipated later this year
A simple search of the Internet shows a number of clinical trials attempting to improve treatment options for glioblastoma (“GBM”) brain cancers, and Congress will recognize a National Glioblastoma Awareness Day next month to further support development of effective brain cancer responses.
That’s because, as the U.S. Social Security Administration acknowledges in its protocols for speeding disability applications through “compassionate allowances,” GBM tumors are “the most malignant of the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CNSP are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CNSP
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.