- CNS Pharmaceuticals recently announced it had enrolled the first patient in Switzerland as part of its ongoing potentially pivotal global GBM trial
- The adaptive, multicenter, open-label, randomized controlled trial is evaluating Berubicin for the treatment of recurrent GBM, the most common primary brain cancer, compared to Lomustine, the current standard of care
- The enrollment moves the company closer to its goal of undertaking an interim analysis expected in the third quarter of 2023
- So far, CNS Pharmaceuticals has opened over 40 of 59 planned clinical trial sites selected across Switzerland, Spain, France, Italy, and the U.S.
- As an aside, the company announced it does not hold any deposits or investments at the now-collapsed Silicon Valley Bank (“SVB”)
CNS Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNSP), a clinical-stage biotechnology company specializing in the development of novel treatments, recently reported the enrolment of the first patient in Switzerland as a participant in its ongoing potentially pivotal global trial evaluating Berubicin for the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (“GBM”) (https://ibn.fm/60iyl).
An aggressive, fast-growing primary brain tumor, GBM accounts for 45.2% of primary malignant brain and central nervous system (“CNS”) tumors, making it the most common primary brain cancer. Unfortunately, GBM has largely remained an incurable disease with a poor prognosis – it has a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CNSP are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CNSP
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.