On February 13, 2023, senior defense, technology, and business leaders from Booz Allen Hamilton will gather in Honolulu to discuss the global defense imperative for innovation and investment in the Indo-Pacific region.
The three-part event will feature Booz Allen President and CEO Horacio Rozanski, along with other company and regional leaders, discussing Hawaii’s critical role in U.S. national security, the dynamic geopolitical landscape, and the strategies and advanced technologies necessary to meet rising threats in the Pacific Rim and around the world.
The event will include:
- Talk Story with Horacio Rozanski and Rep. Jill Tokuda (HI-02): A fireside chat on Hawaii’s workforce as a national security asset and the state’s pivotal role in ensuring a secure and prosperous Indo-Pacific.
- AI Adoption Studio Tour and Tech Talk: An inside look at Booz Allen’s new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Adoption Studio featuring cutting-edge AI prototyping and demos.
- Media Roundtable: Exclusive insights from Rozanski and senior Booz Allen experts on great power competition and why investing in Hawaii is a geopolitical imperative.
- When: Monday, February 13th, 4:30pm – 7pm HST
- Where: Honolulu, HI
- RSVP: Attendance is by invitation only. For additional details or to request an invitation please contact Amanda Allison-Martini, Booz Allen Media Relations: Allison_Amanda@bah.com.
About Booz Allen Hamilton
For more than 100 years, military, government, and business leaders have turned to Booz Allen Hamilton to solve their most complex problems. As a consulting firm with experts in analytics, digital solutions, engineering, and cyber, we help organizations transform. We are a key partner on some of the most innovative programs for governments worldwide and trusted by their most sensitive agencies. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients, using a mission-first approach to choose the right strategy and technology to help them realize their vision.
With global headquarters in McLean, Virginia, our firm employs approximately 31,100 people globally as of December 31, 2022, and had revenue of $8.4 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2022. To learn more, visit www.boozallen.com. (NYSE: BAH)
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230206005591/en/
Amanda Allison-Martini, Allison_Amanda@bah.com