- The Grid Dynamics GenAI Intelligent Document Processing Starter Kit accelerates the automation of workflows that require information summarization, question answering, compliance validation, and decision-making, all of which enable major productivity boosts and cost savings across a range of industries.
- The starter kit leverages GenAI technology to automate workflows that are challenging or impossible for traditional intelligent document processing (IDP) and robotic process automation (RPA) methods and products.
- This release extends the suite of more than 10 pre-packaged enterprise GenAI solutions developed by Grid Dynamics and further supports the company's GigaCube growth strategy.
SAN RAMON, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 25, 2023 / Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDYN) (Grid Dynamics), a leader in enterprise-level digital transformation services and solutions, today introduced its GenAI Intelligent Document Processing Starter Kit. The starter kit enables manufacturing, retail, finance, and insurance companies to accelerate the automation of complex workflows that require information summarization, question answering, validation, and decision-making.
The automation of document processing workflows is a major productivity boost and cost saver across a broad range of domains including claim processing in insurance, B2B sales in manufacturing, and procurement in retail. Traditional intelligent document processing (IDP) technologies focus on capturing, extracting, and organizing information from documents, but provide limited capabilities for automating workflows that require generating new documents or texts. The GenAI Intelligent Document Processing Starter Kit from Grid Dynamics provides a modular solution for automating operations such as form filling, compliance checking, and additional information collection that can be used to build new automation pipelines or extend the existing workflows. The starter kit can be used for solving use cases such as RFP processing, claim processing, vendor evaluation, and others.
"We are committed to our goal of building a comprehensive suite of applied GenAI solutions. This suite already includes more than 10 starter kits that are in high demand across our customers, and the GenAI Intelligent Document Processing Starter Kit extends our ability to deliver transformative GenAI solutions even further", said Ilya Katsov, VP of Technology at Grid Dynamics.
Key features of the starter kit:
- Input analysis: Automatically summarize complex input documents such RFPs, contracts, and reports and ask ad-hoc questions.
- Integration with knowledge base: Integrate the workflow automation components with sources of information about your company, product, processes, or policies to generate factual responses.
- Response generation: Automatically fill out forms, generate requests for additional information, or create new documents based on the input documents and your knowledge base.
- Response adjustment: Adjust automatically generated responses by providing instructions to the system.
- Compliance validation: Validate manually created responses for compliance with internal policies and consistency with facts in the knowledge base.
- Composability: Build a complex workflow by chaining multiple operations together.
- Portability: Integrate with cloud LLM providers such as Google, Open AI, Anthropic, as well as private LLM deployments.
This starter kit is the latest innovative, problem-solving solution from Grid Dynamics and supports the company's GigaCube growth strategy. Visit this page to learn more about the GenAI Intelligent Document Processing Starter Kit from Grid Dynamics.
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics (NASDAQ:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data, analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud & DevOps, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Europe, and India. To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
This communication contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 that are not historical facts, and involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results of Grid Dynamics to differ materially from those expected and projected. These forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology, including the words "believes," "estimates," "anticipates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "may," "will," "potential," "projects," "predicts," "continue," or "should," or, in each case, their negative or other variations or comparable terminology. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, quotations and statements regarding our product capabilities and benefits, our GigaCube growth strategy, and our company's future growth.
These forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from the expected results. Most of these factors are outside Grid Dynamics' control and are difficult to predict. Factors that may cause such differences include, but are not limited to, any factors limiting our product capabilities, the benefits of our products, and our company's growth and growth strategy.
Grid Dynamics cautions that the foregoing list of factors is not exclusive. Grid Dynamics cautions readers not to place undue reliance upon any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. Grid Dynamics does not undertake or accept any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect any change in its expectations or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based. Further information about factors that could materially affect Grid Dynamics, including its results of operations and financial condition, is set forth under the "Risk Factors" section of the Company's quarterly report on Form 10-Q filed August 3, 2023, and in other periodic filings, Grid Dynamics makes with the SEC.
+1 (650) 523 5000
SOURCE: Grid Dynamics Starter Kit
View source version on accesswire.com: