FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - Nov. 10, 2020 - PRLog -- GrooveCar Direct, the leading auto-buying platform for credit unions, is proud to announce five new partnerships in Q3 2020:
- District of Columbia Teachers FCU, based in Washington DC, with assets of $47 million, serving 4,603 members
- KSW FCU, based in Waterville ME, with assets of $79 million, serving 9,952 members
- Motion FCU, based in Linden NJ, with assets of $67 million, serving 6,361 members
- Pine Bluff Cotton Belt FCU, based in Pine Bluff AR, with assets of $61 million, serving 5,870 members
- SC Telco FCU, based in Greenville SC, with assets of $415 million, serving 53,018 members
Interested in learning more? Click here today to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.
About GrooveCar Direct:
GrooveCar Direct, a Fusion AF company, allows credit union partners to engage and connect with their car shopping members by offering a customizable auto shopping platform that caters to their needs. Through the platform, credit union partners are able to drive new loans and cross-sell opportunities. With over 350 credit union partners across the country, GrooveCar Direct's platform is easy to implement and completely scalable. Additional information can be found at http://www.groovecarinc.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - GrooveCar Direct Announces 5 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2020 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog