News releases from Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Actinium to highlight Iomab-ACT program for targeted conditioning for CAR-T, adoptive cell therapies, and gene therapies
Actinium Announces Completion of Enrollment of Second Dose Cohort in Actimab-A Venetoclax Combination Trial for Patients with R/R AML
March 25, 2021
- Proof-of-concept Phase 1 data expected in 2H:2021 will evaluate safety, response rates, MRD negativity and cytogenetic profiles
Actinium Announces Initiation of Patient Enrollment in Iomab-ACT Trial for Targeted Conditioning Prior to CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapy
March 24, 2021
- CAR T-cell therapy manufacturing commenced with Iomab-ACT conditioning and patient treatment scheduled for early Q2:2021
Actinium to Highlight Expansion of Targeted Conditioning Portfolio at AACR with Next-Generation Actinium-225-Based CD45 Targeting ARC
March 11, 2021
- Positive preclinical data support continued development with strong potential in bone marrow transplant, adoptive cell therapy and gene therapy applications
- Mr. Kubik joins Actinium with over 25 years of experience in transformative and award-winning BD and M&A transactions
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium") today announced that management will participate in the H.C. Wainwright (HCW) Global Life Sciences Conference, which is being held...
Actinium Showcases Targeted Conditioning Program with 2 Oral Presentations Highlighting Iomab-B and Pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA Trial at 2021 Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Annual Meeting
February 11, 2021
- TCT conference visibility bolsters strong momentum as SIERRA nears full enrollment following recent positive interim analysis
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company") today announced that management will participate in the BIO CEO & Investor conference, which is being held digitally...
Actinium to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the B. Riley Oncology Investor Conference
January 20, 2021
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium") today announced that members of its executive team will participate in a fireside chat at the B. Riley Oncology Investor Conference,...
Actinium and Astellas Announce Research Collaboration Focused on Novel Actinium-225 Based Targeted Radiotherapies
January 13, 2021
- Builds the collaboration utilizing Actinium's Antibody Warhead Enabling (AWE) Technology Platform with selected Astellas targeting agents
Actinium Announces Successful Pre-Planned Ad Hoc Interim Analysis of Phase 3 SIERRA trial
December 29, 2020
- 100% rate of BMT and engraftment in patients receiving therapeutic dose of Iomab-B and lower rates of sepsis and sepsis related Grade ≥3 adverse events compared to patients receiving salvage...
Actinium Highlights Presence at Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals Summit
December 09, 2020
- Dr. Dale Ludwig, Actinium's Chief Scientific & Technology Officer, to participate in a panel discussion on the discovery of new targets in radiotherapy
Actinium Reports 67 Percent Overall Response Rate in First Cohort in Actimab-A Venetoclax Combination Trial in Relapsed and Refractory AML at ASH
December 08, 2020
- 67% overall response rate includes one complete response in patient with TP53 mutation and one partial response reported in patients with poor risk adverse cytogenetics with subtherapeutic dose of...
Actinium Announces Positive Interim Results from Iomab-B Pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA Trial at 75% of Total Patient Enrollment at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
December 07, 2020
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company") today announced that interim data from its ongoing pivotal Phase 3 trial in patients with relapsed or refractory Acute...
Actinium Highlights Iomab-B Safety Data Presented at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
December 07, 2020
- Lower rates of non-relapse transplant related mortality, sepsis, infections, and mucositis reported in patients receiving Iomab-B compared to patients on the control arm receiving salvage therapies
Actinium Presents Interim Data from Actimab-A CLAG-M Phase 1 Combination Trial at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
December 07, 2020
- 100% remission rate in the third dose cohort of 0.75 μCi/kg of Actimab-A (lintuzumab-225Ac) and standard regimen of CLAG-M
Actinium Highlights Clinical Data to be Presented at the Upcoming 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
December 03, 2020
Actinium Appoints Mary Mei Chen, M.D., Ph.D. as Vice President of Clinical Development
December 01, 2020
- Dr. Chen brings over twenty years of clinical research and development experience; including executing global registrational trials in relapsed and refractory AML
Actinium Highlights Foundational Patents Covering the Composition of Apamistamab Antibody and Iomab-B Antibody Radiation Conjugate for Targeted Conditioning Until 2037 and Recent EU Patent Activity
November 23, 2020
- Apamistamab CD45 antibody is the basis for lead Phase 3 candidate Iomab-B for targeting conditioning prior to bone marrow transplant and next generation Iomab-ACT targeted conditioning program for...
Actinium Strengthens Leadership Team with Appointment of Dr. Avinash Desai as Executive Vice President of Clinical Development, Operations and Medical Affairs
November 19, 2020
- Dr. Desai has over twenty-five years of hematology and oncology-focused clinical development and medical affairs experience, including the successful launches of targeted therapies, monoclonal...
Actinium to Participate in the Alliance Global Partners' Virtual Healthcare Symposium
November 16, 2020
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium") today announced that it will be participating in the Alliance Global Partners' Virtual Healthcare Symposium being held on Thursday,...
Actinium to Host KOL Call on November 11th Featuring Actimab-A AML Combination Trials
November 11, 2020
- Event to feature Dr. Ehab Atallah, Medical College of Wisconsin, and Dr. Gary Schiller, UCLA Medical Center
100% Remission Rate Reported in Third Dose Cohort of Actimab-A CLAG-M Phase 1 Combination Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory AML
November 04, 2020
- 70% of patients achieving remission were MRD-negative with remissions and MRD negativity reported in all dose cohorts
Actinium Announces Two Oral Presentations Featuring Data and Findings from the Phase 3 SIERRA Trial of Iomab-B at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
November 04, 2020
-- Universal rates of BMT and engraftment continue in Phase 3 SIERRA pivotal trial in relapsed/refractory AML for all patients receiving therapeutic dose of Iomab-B
Actinium Announces Actimab-A Venetoclax First-in-Human Data Accepted for Poster Presentation at the 62nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
November 04, 2020
- There were no DLTs in first dose cohort, combination advances to additional dose cohorts in R/R AML patients
- Multiple milestones expected in the Fourth Quarter from the Company's ARC pipeline including Phase 3 data from the pivotal SIERRA trial for Iomab-B and Actimab-A combination trials with CLAG-M and...
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Awarded Grant by National Institutes of Health to Study Novel Iomab-ACT Targeted Conditioning with a CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapy
October 21, 2020
-- NIH grant to support first of its kind clinical trial to use Antibody Radio-Conjugate for targeted conditioning prior to CAR T-cell therapy in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and diffuse...
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Expands R&D Capabilities with New Research Facility to Enhance Development of Next Generation Antibody Radiation Conjugates Leveraging Its Proprietary AWE Platform
October 14, 2020
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company") today announced the launch of its new research and development lab facility in New York City. This new research...
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Clinical Trial Site Expansion in its Multi-Center Phase 1/2 Actimab-A Venetoclax Combination Trial
October 06, 2020
Actinium Pharmaceuticals Successfully Completes First Dosing Cohort in the Phase 1 Study of Actimab-A and Venetoclax Combination Therapy in Relapsed/Refractory AML Patients
September 23, 2020
-- Combination trial, led by UCLA Medical Center and Principal Investigator Gary Shiller, MD, supported by mechanistic rationale and demonstrated synergy of combining venetoclax with targeted radiation...