Private Jet Card Comparisons helps users of private aviation find the best options for their needs, including on-demand charter, jet cards, memberships, and fractional ownership
The Buyer's Guide To Private Aviation Memberships Helps Consumers Discover The Best Private Jet Providers And Programs For Their Flying NeedsWe help clients sift through the many available programs to select the option that best fits his or her needs and lifestyle.”— Doug Gollan, Editor, Private Jet Card ComparisonsMIAMI, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, October 20, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Private Jet Card Comparisons, the ultimate buyer's guide to private aviation jet cards and memberships, shares insights on the most commonly asked questions about the industry, following a recent survey by the site that revealed 90% of new and existing private aviation users are expecting to travel by private jet between October and December of this year.
Serving as an educational resource in a cluttered market, Private Jet Card Comparisons allows subscribers to compare over 50 providers and more than 250 programs based on 65 variables, including a proprietary flight pricing calculator.
"Studies show that jet cards are becoming increasingly popular as affluent travelers and companies seek safe travel solutions," said Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Private Jet Card Comparisons. "These programs offer customers the ability to book flights at guaranteed rates with as little as 8 hours' notice by means of a single call or text message. We help clients sift through the many available programs to select the option that best fits his or her needs and lifestyle, including empty legs for those who have more flexibility and a lower budget."
Jet card programs include several benefits that are typically billed additionally when chartering flights on a one-off basis. These benefits may include but are not limited to preset safety standards and various inclusions, such as deicing, catering, and Wi-Fi. Service recovery guarantees from jet card programs offer replacement flights at their own expense in the case that an operator must cancel a flight, whereas one-off flights that are rescheduled may increase in price and the customer is responsible for paying the difference.
Paid subscribers to Private Jet Card Comparisons receive unlimited access to a comprehensive database of jet card programs, in addition to a highly vetted guide to on-demand charter brokers. The annual $250 subscription includes the VIP Jet Card Decider service, which provides personal email and phone support to assist clients.
To further aid those interested in learning more about jet cards, the site also publishes a wealth of information and insights, including Frequently Asked Questions such as:
- What is a jet card?
- Who sells jet cards?
- How much does a jet card cost?
- Where can I fly with a jet card?
- What type of aircraft are available with a private jet card?
- Who owns the planes I am flying with a private jet card?
- Are there safety standards for private jet card flights?
- Are there extra taxes and fees when I buy a jet card?
- Can I get my money back if I buy a jet card?
- Will my jet card expire?
- Do I get billed for taxi time when I buy a jet card?
- What will I be charged for a 45-minute flight?
- Are there peak periods or destination surcharges and blackouts when I buy a jet card?
- What's the lead-time for making flight reservations with a jet card?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade the size of the aircraft with my jet card?
- What are the policies if I need to cancel a trip with my jet card?
- Can I choose the FBO I want with my private jet card?
- Can I send unaccompanied minors with my private jet card?
- Do private jet card providers have 24/7 customer service?
- What happens if my private jet flight is canceled for non-weather related reasons?
- What are the advantages of buying a jet card over ad hoc charter?
- What is the range of hourly rates?
- What type of insurance do private jet companies provide?
- In addition to answering questions about the availability of Wi-Fi on private jets and the types of catering included within a jet card program, the site even delves into obscure but equally important questions, such as whether all private jets have toilets, which jet cards have luxury partnerships or affiliations that provide VIP access to special events and if pets are allowed on the aircraft.
For more information on Private Jet Card Comparisons and its services, please visit privatejetcardcomparisons.com.
About Private Jet Card Comparisons
Private Jet Card Comparisons is the only independent private aviation research website. It offers subscribers who pay $250 per year an easy-to-use spreadsheet format comparing 50+ providers and over 250 programs by more than 65 variables.
Private Jet Card Comparisons
email us here
See how Private Jet Card Comparisons can help you find the right program for your needs in minutes. View our exclusive Private Jet QUICK COMPARE FLIGHT PRICING