SOURCE: Ethical CorporationDESCRIPTION:
October 29, 2018 /3BL Media/ - I’m very excited to announce that we have just released the agenda for Ethical Corporation’s 7th Annual Responsible Business Summit New York (March 18-19, 2019) - You can download your copy here.
2019 is bringing the best, the most innovative and most inspiring brands and investors in responsible business to New York, with a focus on delivering transparent ESG leadership.
Our agenda covers:
- Innovate and lead: Identify new innovations, materials, technologies and solutions which will lower impacts and deliver commercial success
- Transparent ESG disclosures: Disclose accurate data to showcase risks, demonstrate long-term value and deliver transparent ESG disclosures fit for Investors
- You can’t do it alone: Successfully engage Employees, Investors, Government, Suppliers and Competitors to deliver ambitious SDG impacts
- Transparent holistic communications: Deliver purpose-driven communications fit for all stakeholders
- Move ESG risks to opportunities: Transform business risks into future opportunities through Board oversight and leadership
2019 confirmed speakers include:
- CTO, Stanley, Black & Decker
- SVP Supply Chain Operations, Cisco
- Managing Director, Corporate Sustainability, American Electric Power
- Vice President and Managing Counsel, Sustainability, Under Armour
- Vice President, Innovation & Sustainability, Avery Dennison
- President, The SASB Foundation
- VP Public Affairs & Sustainability, Pirelli Tire North America
- Plus many more…
And don’t forget – you can save $500 with our online launch price which ends on November 16th
Alternatively, would you like me to reserve your place?
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7188
KEYWORDS: Ethical Corporation, Cisco, Domtar, Dow, rbsny, Responsible Business Summit